The Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable and educational corporation. Funds contributed by alumni, undergraduates, parents, and friends of KDR would be tax deductible to the donors. These contributions provide the revenue from which the Foundation supports programs of the Fraternity. Click HERE to see the most recent Kappa Delta Rho Foundation Form 990.
The Kappa Delta Rho Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable and educational corporation. Funds contributed by alumni, undergraduates, parents, and friends of KDR are tax deductible to the donors. These contributions provide 95 percent of the revenue from which the Foundation supports programs of the Fraternity.
Kappa Delta Rho's 113th Founder's Day - May 17, 2018
In 1905, at the start of the new academic year at Middlebury College, Brother Kimball responded to a merger offer from Delta Tau Delta by saying “No, thank you, we will paddle our own canoe.” Well, we have traded in our oars for a really good outboard motor and we are making tremendous progress at the Fraternity through the efforts of our undergraduates and Alumni each and every day.
To celebrate our 113th Founder's Day, Kappa Delta Rho and the Kappa Delta Rho Foundation will be hosting a 24-hour giving event to support our active Brothers and the future of Kappa Delta Rho.
Mark your calendars!
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Day of Giving--Help Us Paddle Kimball's Canoe Forward
Your support goes a long way to help our undergraduate brothers through educational programs such as Consuls Academy and the Elmon M. Williams Leadership Academy.
- Morgan Babecki, Epsilon Beta '18 Honored at Old Dominion University
- Omega Chapter Rechartered on April 21, 2018
- Kappa Delta Rho Foundation's 2017 Annual Report Released
- Recent Alumni Meet-N-Greets
- Winter Quill & Scroll
- Kappa Delta Rho and the Men's Wearhouse Perfect Fit Group Account Program
- KDR Alumni Event In Cincinnati
- National Office Fills Full Time Office Assistant Position
- Xi Alpha Chapter Holds Backyard BBQ
- Luke Petrasek, Nu Alpha '17 Signs with Charlotte Hornets